For the first time in human history student companies can register on our website.
To register you will need to present the following documents:
* Registration application, which can be seen here.
* Data of members (see Appendix 1 of registration application)
* Minutes of the founding meeting
* Articles of Association
* Short description of the product or service
Student company must obtain at least one student company guidebook and buy desired amount of shares.
Shares are issued in the following denominations: 1 EUR, EUR 5, EUR 10 and EUR 30
Attention! Few tips to keep in mind when choosing a name for your company:
* Student company's name may not coincide with widely known companies or organizations
* Student company's name has not been registered in Estonia in the last three years
* Student company's name does not coincide withcompanies who have made it to top three in "Estonia's best student company" competition
So, before you register, think if you know the answers to following questions:
1. Have you got a name that is interesting and distinguishable, but at the same time not too confusing or difficult to pronouce?
2. Have you thought THOROUGHLY about the amount of shares you want to purchase?
3. Have you got all the required documents to register?
If you would like to register your student company in our office (Lauteri 3-212), please phone in advance to make an appointment on 6210998, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, use these contacts if you are unsure of your company's name or you have other questions.